Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MISSION COMPLETE (CAN'T STOP ME NOW) :)

I can't even begin how to describe it all...I did it in 5 months. I worked so hard and i sacrificed a lot of important things in my life. I was in the gym 6 days a week for 2-3 hrs and stuck to a really strict diet. I set out what i planned to do ; I competed in a bikini competition and I can't believe I got up on stage in a bikini in front of hundreds of people. I have to admit.. it felt AMAZING!  Being on stage was the most exhilarating feeling ever! Backstage was so much fun , i got to meet a lot of ladies & we were all on the same miserable diets! haha...all we wanted was our CHEAT MEAL & WATER! HAHA . These competitors work so hard on their training (for years) and are so disciplined. It was really inspiring to watch. I'm totally hooked and I'm going to start training for the Europa Super Show(August) next week. I need to make major improvements this time around (the glutes need special attention). I couldn't have done it without my trainer Breean of course...she pushed me and really took care of me through out this process.  I love her to death~ I get a whole week off from the gym, yummy foods and a well deserved R&R, who knows where I'll be ;) 

*Photography by : therealsnowwhite.com ! *

1 comment:

http://motivated4life.wordpress.com/ said...

I have been working out for months and on a strict diet! I am exactly where you were in the begining of all this! My BF is 30 but I plan on doing a bikini competiton this spring...I set up a photo shoot for myself in 2 months! lets just call it a pro "before" picture! You look amazing and I can not WAIT to see what I look like at the end of all this hard work! Keep it up girl!