Thursday, April 22, 2010

33% BODY FAT TO 23% , - 10LBS!!! WHooo FINALLY! (& I'M NOT STOPPING THERE)

I've lost 10lbs and gained a whole bunch of muskles! Whoo! I was so frustrated with the scale..."how could i not be losing weight ? when I've lost tons of inches and my jeans are falling off of me?" Grr.. Back in the day I lost that much in like 2-3 weeks on one of my starvation diets without excercising! I'm finally doing this the correct way! My biceps have grown so much - thanks hammer curls! I'm seeing definition in  my triceps...which is really effn cool! The "DELTS" (deltoids) is one sexy muscle! Shoulder workouts are not my favorite but i love the way  my shoulders look! LOL. There's no subsitituion for hard work! I'm 6 weeks out and I'm currently doing 90 mins a day (6days a week) of cardio. MY BIGGEST problem area are my thighs as you can see in the picture. It's where i carried most of those 10lbs of fat =(. My jaw dropped when my trainer told me that i was at 33% body fat in December '09! I was like "NO WAY!" i seriously didn't believe her...."How could I be that fat???!!" I need to drop another 8-10lbs (believe it or not) yes, i'm going to disappear people! Remember its all in my thighs. I've been feeling really worn out these past couple of weeks. I just feel like I need a break sometimes...like 2 off days. I kind of lost motivation there for a while to...I snapped out of it though. I have to keep on TRUCKIN'!  <3

No comments: