Tuesday, April 6, 2010

UPDATE...NPC Lonestar Classice WHooooOOOO!!!

Guys, this was a very hard decision but I decided not to go through with the competition this weekend. =(  I'm not where I want to be at this point.  I 'm not lean enough nor do I have enough muscles to show off.....this is a FITNESS competition after all! I bit off more than i could chew...i guess? AND I didn't realize how much fat I had in my thighs. I did however lose a pant size! all of my pants are huge on me :D. ---> check the picture! those jeans were quite tight on me just a couple of months ago! I'm thrilled! Yes, I know...me? everyone thinks I don't have an ounce of fat but I really do.  I'm at a good starting point...at 24% body fat! just give me 9 weeks and I'LL ROCK that bikini at the next show. YES! you heard right! I'm still dieting and training for the next show -  NPC Lonestar Classic.. I just need more time to shed the lbs & gain the muscle.  Thanks for all your support and kind words....you guys rock my socks! <3

No comments: