Monday, February 1, 2010

SELF SABATOGE!!!!! (CUE SABATOGE BY THE BEASTIE BOYS)

This is how I look like after 2 long hours at the gym....questions spin around in my head - "why the F**** am I  doing this?... ...I have to do this everyday for 10 more weeks? What should i cook when i get home?....my eyebrows are bushy again should I get them waxed?( no, because the Asian lady burned my skin last time) pfft. I'm fighting some demons of mine...something that has haunted me over the years. I go through this stupid phase when i'm dieting...and it happens everytime!! When i feel like i'm doing well  & making some progress... I start to think "Hrmmm, well...its ok to have a piece of chocolate or an extra bite of this...or a tablespoon of that. NO...i can't...im so proud of myself that i've reached week 5 without any screw ups! I 'm just at that phase...i feel awkward. This is the time when I SELF - SABATOGE!............not this time! FACK.

p.s. i love to curse =/

1 comment:

AlyssaMonique said...

thank you thank you for this blog of yours, im 7 weeks out from my first bikin comp and your blog has been inspiring I love your dirty talk because that shit is real and thats how we really feel right! Ive been taking alot of tips from you thanks again!

There was an error in this gadget