Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meet my trainer Breean (former figure competitior) & read the email below!

The first time I laid eyes on Breean  I thought she was the cutest thing!(she's 5'0) well to be honest my eyes went straight to her tush! WOW....it's amazing! POP!..anyways...she is such a beautiful person inside and out! I really wish ya'll could meet her. She is a hard working lady! &  an amazing cook. I met Bree when i scheduled a training session for my mom (Sept.'09) and Bree asked  if i wanted to join in on the session. She was really patient with my  mom and well I was impressed by her so I signed up for training sessions  & here we are 6 months later...training for a competition.

She emailed me this today:   ( thanks girl!)  Love ya B!



Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:07 PM








I just wanted to really tell u how good ur doing, u are honestly the hardest worker I've got and u make my job fun. So thank u. You have made vast improvements on not only your strength but your coordination and just the way you carry yourself overall. You have just came a long way and I don't ever want u to feel that it's overlooked or not appreciated...u make me proud!!

You will be nothing but gorgeous on that stage!


No comments: