Sunday, March 21, 2010

FIGHTING THE STAIRMASTER...

The STAIRMASTER....I have issues with this piece of machinery. Out of all the cardio machines at the gym...this is the one that has me sweating like a fucking pig. It's like an outer body experience almost...its so brutal that it takes so much out of me. I start to pant after 5 minutes of my climb...my trainer likes that.  I have to be totally prepared before i hit the quick start. I need Pandora turned on with kick ass music, water bottle, low carb monster energy drink, towel, hair secure and tank lifted up over my chest. I like to turn around and watch the sweat drip down my back..lol. i love those mirrors!...have you tried climbing at level 9? didn't think so ! try it. The stairmaster is   the master (duh) at toning the legs, getting rid of the cottage cheese in the thighs & it firms up the booty.  i'm going to love the stairmaster one day. i promise...i'm very close.

No comments: