Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 4 (thighs shrinking & whoaa biceps?!)


I noticed something really exciting last week....my thighs are shrinking!!! I see muscle...yes! they are finally revealing themselves. My biceps suddenly grew and im super stoked~! I lift weights 5 days a week so its about time! I'm on the treadmill for 50 minutes at an incline of 10 & speed of 3.8.(cardio for 6 days) I try to switch it up because as i said before i dislike cardio. I'll jump on the stepper or ellipictal...i like it when i feel sweat running down my back - a sure sign that i'm busting my ass! It's hard to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time. I'm worried i wont lose enough by competition time. I'm going to start on supplements tomorrow...we'll see how they make me feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mirala quien iba a pensar que estarias tan flaca, felicidades prima.